I will be giving a free talk on the next steps after Early Intervention on Tuesday, November 29. Details below:
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Is he or she turning 3 in 2012?
What’s next for your child? Does he or she still need therapy? What kind of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“I attended your Life After EI seminar and I just want to thank you. You are a wealth of information, and I learned more in two hours than I ever thought imaginable!”
–Parent Feedback, Winter 2011 Presentation
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: The SMILE Center
171 Madison Avenue, 5th floor