I will be giving a free talk on the next steps after Early Intervention on Wednesday, February 8.
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Is he turning 3 in 2012?
What’s next for her? Does she still need therapy? What kind of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“THANK YOU for your Life After EI presentation. I walked out feeling rejuvenated, informed, optimistic, and empowered. You really inspired me!”
–Parent Feedback, Fall 2011 Presentation
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: The SMILE Center
171 Madison Avenue, 5th floor