On Tuesday, February 23, I will be giving my last free talk of the season on the next steps after Early Intervention.
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Is he or she turning 3 in 2016?
Does he or she still need therapy? What kinds? What type of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“A very comprehensive presentation. Sarah’s knowledge and experience in going through this process is invaluable.”
–Parent Feedback, Winter 2015 Presentation
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 6:30-8:30pm
Location: The SMILE Center
171 Madison Avenue, 5th floor