Kindergarten: The Great Beyond; Or, “You Mean I’m Not Done Yet?”
Get ready for the Turning 5 process – educate yourself early!
Does your child receive preschool special education services? Will he or she enter kindergarten in the fall of 2017?
What kind of elementary program will be right for your child? What are your rights and options?
Come hear a free presentation on how to:
- Learn your educational options, public and private
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate kindergarten program
- Understand your legal rights
- Get through the Turning 5 process and create an IEP
“This lecture is extremely insightful and helpful in a world that is so difficult to navigate. Sarah’s knowledge is unparalleled.”
–Parent Feedback, Fall 2015 Workshop
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 7:00-9:00pm
Location: Brooklyn Conservatory of Music Concert Hall
58 7th Avenue @ Lincoln Place