The December 2 talk is now full! For those who were shut out, I will be giving an encore free presentation on the next steps after Early Intervention on Wednesday, December 9. Once again, space is very limited, so RSVP early!
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Is he or she turning 3 in 2016?
Does he or she still need therapy? What kinds? What type of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“A very comprehensive presentation. Sarah’s knowledge and experience in going through this process is invaluable.”
–Parent Feedback, Winter 2015 Presentation
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 7-9pm
Location: Watch Me Grow
162 West 72nd Street, Suite 5
*LIMITED SPACE – RSVP EARLY!*