I will be giving a free talk on the next steps after Early Intervention on Wednesday, December 2.
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Is he or she turning 3 in 2016?
Does he or she still need therapy? What kinds? What type of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“A very comprehensive presentation. Sarah’s knowledge and experience in going through this process is invaluable.”
–Parent Feedback, Winter 2015 Presentation
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 7-9pm
Location: Watch Me Grow
162 West 72nd Street, Suite 5
*LIMITED SPACE – RSVP EARLY!*