I will be giving a free talk on moving from Early Intervention to preschool services on Monday, November 8. Details below:
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Are you transitioning out of EI in 2011?
What’s next for your child? Does he or she still need therapy? What kind of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation the transition process from EI to the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE). You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“Any parents of children receiving Early Intervention in New York should learn this crucial information before aging out.”
–Dr. Teresa Signorelli, Clinic Director, Ruth Smadbeck Communication and Learning Center, Marymount Manhattan College
Date: Monday, November 8, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: Marymount Manhattan College
221 E. 71st Street, 2nd Fl., Peruggi Room