I will be giving a free talk on the next steps after Early Intervention on Monday, February 14. Details below:
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Are you transitioning out of EI in 2011?
What’s next for your child? Does he or she still need therapy? What kind of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“Sarah’s presentation gave me information, but more importantly, it gave me strength. I am now much more prepared to handle this transition and advocate for my child. Thank you Sarah!”
–Parent Feedback, 10/26/10 Seminar
Date: Monday, February 14, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: Marymount Manhattan College
221 E. 71st Street, 2nd Fl., Peruggi Room