Kindergarten: The Great Beyond; Or, “You Mean I’m Not Done Yet?”
Does your child receive preschool special education services? Are you heading to kindergarten in the fall of 2012?
What kind of elementary program will be right for your child? What are your rights and options?
Get familiar with the Turning 5 process in an encore presentation for those unable to attend the September 26 lecture. Hear a free presentation by Sarah Birnbaum of New York Special Needs Support on how to:
- Learn your educational options, public and private
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate kindergarten program
- Understand your legal rights
- Get through the Turning 5 process and create an IEP
“Thank you for your Turning 5 workshop. You have alleviated so many of my fears, and now I feel like I actually understand the process!”
–Parent Feedback, Fall 2010 Seminar
Date: Monday, October 3, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: 370 Riverside Drive, basement room