Kindergarten: The Great Beyond; Or, “You Mean I’m Not Done Yet?”
Get ready for the Turning 5 process!
Does your child receive preschool special education services? Will he or she enter kindergarten in the fall of 2016?
What kind of elementary program will be right for your child? What are your rights and options?
Educate yourself! Come hear a free presentation on how to:
- Learn your educational options, public and private
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate kindergarten program
- Understand your legal rights
- Get through the Turning 5 process and create an IEP
“The single most valuable and insightful talk I’ve been to on the subject of NYC special education.”
–Parent Feedback, Spring 2015 Workshop
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: Bankstreet College of Education
610 West 112th Street, main floor auditorium