Kindergarten: The Great Beyond; Or, “You Mean I’m Not Done Yet?”
Encore presentation, last of the season!
Response to the May 8 talk has been overwhelming and that workshop is now full. I will be offering a seminar on Thursday, May 24, the final presentation of the season until autumn.
Does your child receive preschool special education services? Will he or she enter kindergarten in the fall of 2013?
What kind of elementary program will be right for your child? What are your rights and options?
Educate yourself early! Come hear a free presentation on how to:
- Learn your educational options, public and private
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate kindergarten program
- Understand your legal rights
- Get through the Turning 5 process and create an IEP
“Thank you for your Turning 5 workshop. You have alleviated so many of my fears and now I feel like I actually understand the process!”
–Parent Feedback, Fall 2010 Seminar
Date: Thursday, May 24, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: Bank Street College of Education
Auditorium, lobby level
610 West 112th Street