I will be giving a free talk on the next steps after Early Intervention on Monday, February 13. This will be my last “Life After EI” workshop for the 2016-17 school year.
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Is he or she turning 3 in 2017?
Does he or she still need therapy? What kinds? What type of preschool program is the right one?
Come hear a free presentation: “Life After EI: What’s Next?” You will learn how to:
- Determine whether your child needs services after turning 3
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“Attending one of Sarah’s talks was one of the best decisions I have made.”
–Parent Feedback, Fall 2015 Presentation
Date: Monday, February 13, 6:30-8:30pm
Location: The SMILE Center
171 Madison Avenue, 5th floor